This course covers the different aspects of your life and how you can improve your mental health and wellbeing in those areas. Aimed at anyone who wishes to improve their mental health and wellbeing the course takes around one hour to complete.
This course covers the different aspects of your life and how you can improve your mental health and wellbeing in those areas.
Approximately 1 in 4 people in the UK could suffer from mental health at least once a year with 1 in 6 people in England reporting common mental health problems such as anxiety and depression.
Whilst there has not been a significant rise in mental health problems in recent years people are finding it harder to cope with the illness with self-harm and suicidal thoughts increasing.
Having positive mental health in the workplace can lead to an increase in productivity and morale which can also have a good effect on your colleagues.
This course is suitable for anyone who wishes to improve mental health and wellbeing and it can help improve your understanding of it.
Aimed at anyone who wishes to improve their mental health and wellbeing the course takes around one hour to complete.
Who should take this course and why?
This course is aimed at anyone who wishes to learn more about improving their mental health and wellbeing.
What does this course cover?
Take this course to improve your understanding of your own mental health and wellbeing.
Training outcomes for this course are as follows:
- Identify personal stressors and actions that can be taken to relieve them.
- Compare workplace factors and their effect on personal wellbeing management.
- Determine factors affecting clear communication and identify best practice for positive communication.
- Describe types of positive mindset and how they can be adopted.
- Summarise the role of physical health in mental health and the areas in which personal improvements can be made.
- Identify the stigma and cultural issues attached to mental health and actions for overcoming them.
Mental Health Awareness Certificate
The modules take approximately one hour each to complete. As an e-learning course you can complete this training in convenient stages. The system will record your progress throughout.
Training is provided by Virtual College - http://tidd.ly/ef180301
A £3 admin fee has been charge by The Burnt Chef Project to go towards ongoing work.